GROW YOUR BUSINESS AT
GRAND CENTRAL MALL
100 GRAND CENTRAL MALL, VIENNA, WV 26101
GLA SQ. FEET
TOTAL VISITS PER YEAR
VISITS PER SQ. FOOT
AVERAGE DWELL TIME
Grand Central Mall is located on the eastern side of the Ohio River in Vienna, West Virginia. The property sits on Route 14 along Grand Central Avenue—the most heavily traveled state route in West Virginia—with approximately 36,200 vehicles passing by each day. Just north of Parkersburg, Grand Central Mall is the only enclosed regional mall within a 77-mile radius, serving as the retail hub for its region. The property offers a dynamic mix of local and national retail tenants, as well as numerous major medical facilities. Nearby restaurants include Outback Steakhouse, Olive Garden, Panera Bread, Longhorn Steakhouse and more. Adjacent to the mall, the Mid-Ohio Valley Medical Group (MOVMG) brings in as many as 500 outpatients per day. MOVMG was recently purchased by West Virginia University and is projected to see continued growth, resulting in an increase of property traffic.
• WPG is a best-in-class operator who prides itself on being a true partner to its retailers.
• With properties in markets ranging from Austin, TX to Mesa, CO and many compelling markets in between, WPG’s portfolio speaks to a significant consumer audience and is situated to allow for easy expansion of up and coming retailers and established brands alike.
• Whether in an open air or enclosed format, we leverage our nationwide portfolio as well as local relationships to ensure that the right retailers are placed in WPG properties where their business will thrive.
• Our Leasing Department partners with retailers who are looking to lease space for 36 months or more.
• With over 3,000 small businesses in our portfolio, we understand what it takes to thrive as a small business.
• We work with retailers to create flexible, short-term leases that allow small businesses to expand their reach, increase their sales and do business alongside national retailers.
• Our Business Development team partner with retailers who are looking for shorter term opportunities, 35 months or less.
• Our short-term leasing options include: carts, kiosks, inline spaces, makers markets, pop-ups, parking lot opportunities and more!
ADVERTISING & PARTNERSHIPS
• With portfolio wide traffic of 330 million annually, WPG can make impactful local and national audience connections through our network of marketing formats and events.
• WPG can create a bespoke campaign for your advertising needs that is focused on your key customers and executed in the most impactful formats for your goals.
• Our advertising and partnerships opportunities include, but are not limited to: OOH/print signage, digital signage, social and website ads and takeovers, large-scale wraps, pop-ups, amenity sponsorships, seasonal and event sponsorships, and more.