This position is a full-time hourly position with benefits.
Areas of Responsibility
- Reports needs for major repairs to the Operations Director
- To perform routine and limited semi-skilled manual work in general maintenance, construction or labor activities
- Cleans and repairs parking lot including snow removal
- Replaces burnt out lights and ballasts as needed
- Respond to tenant problems such as roof leaks and other minor repairs
- Perform preventative maintenance on required equipment
- Perform other work as required
Education / Experience Requirements
- Physical strength and ability sufficient to perform routine or heavy manual tasks depending on the area of assignment
- Ability to acquire some skill in the use of standard equipment and hand tools relative to the area of assignment
- Ability to learn repetitive tasks quickly
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions
Education-any combination of education and experience equivalent to graduation from the 12th grade.
Minimum of three(3) years' related experience
Possession of a valid driver's license; good driving record
How to Apply
Applicants need to apply in person at Grand Central Mall Management Office back by the restrooms in the food court between the hours of 9AM to 5PM.
No phone calls please.
"We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics."